We have had a VERY busy week. The fair was this week, Christian and Zac went with their mom, Jennifer, on Monday to enjoy the exhibits, rides and the crashum up derby. Christian's favorite part of the fair was the derby, he especially liked it when the car burst into flame (he did assure me that the driver was fine). Zac loved the rides, there was a wind glider, where you went around and round really high like super man, on your stomach. Justin went with he boys on Saturday and enjoyed the push-up contest at the army display. I went to the fair twice with clients, enjoying the cows, and merri-go round.
Christian gave his first talk in sacrament meeting today. It was wonderful, he talked about a change of heart. We were all proud of him, he was quiet nervous but you couldn't tell. Christian wants everyone to know that he is awesome, because ahhh he just is :) and he does awesome things like, video games and stuff like that.
Zac's week had a visit to his mom's after a long week here, and had a fun time at the fair with her. And playing with his puppy, Lala. He is starting to read his Book of Mormon. He is looking forward for Grandma and Grandpa Mecham to come this coming week.
Nathan said he hasn't had much of a week, just work, fixing his CB in car, remembered to put the top on the car when it rains. He forgot a few weeks ago. Rumor has it he might be cleaning his room this week (before grandma gets here:)) He is looking forward to seeing Grandpa. He did pick up the Seshee piles outside, I had warned him that if he didn't he would not like where he found them.....I was thinking a bag full in his car.
I had a busy week as I mentioned I spent two days at the fair with clients. Friday was my last day working as a care giver. I am both happy and sad. I will miss my clients who I have taken care of for the past 4 years, but it is time to move on. I am happy as my live moves on to the next thing. I will be working for the dr. more and looking for more office work, while trying to get in and finish my last few class on my bachelors. My goal is to get all of the boxes off the front porch and unpack Justin and my room. I'[m also working on loosing a few more pounds, the ongoing struggle in my life.
Justin and I went to a party on Saturday at his friend's, John's, house. It was a good time he has one each year this year the theme was Japan. I took rice with fruit and terriaki chicken. It was nice to gust relax and enjoy each other, we took a walk on the beach and saw some good friends. I think that it is save to say that he was more nervous than Christian was about his talk. It was a little hot up here, and I had to tease him as he is from AZ and wants to move back there, but was complaining about our heat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mecham Family
- Shirley B-day 10-27
- Young Mi B-day 11-21
- Jonathan B-day 12-7
- Jake B-day 12-11
- Mariah B-day 12-17
- Celeste B-day 1-21
- Ariel B-day 1-26
- Parker B-day 4-7
- Cristina B-day 4-7
- Max B-day 4-20
- Dad B-day 4-23
- Michael B-day 7-11
- Bruce B-day 7-11
- Amy B-day 9-8
- Mom B-day 9-28
- Lisa B-day 10-4
Masterson Family
- Eddie B-day 11-3
- Will B-day 12-8
- Brenda B-day 12-18
- Melinda B-day 1-29
- Spencer B-day 2-8
- Jodi B-day 3-3
- Jenny B-day 4-25
- Daryle B-day 6-1
- Helen B-day 6-3
- Kara B-day 6-9
- Grandpa Gene B-day 6-11
- Whitney B-day 7-18
- Clint B-day 8-17
- Donald B-day 8-23
- Aaron B-day 8-30
- Kelli B-day 9-16
- Jacki B-day 9-26
1 comment:
Sweet! I love your blog and have it favorited and will check you out now and then. Good to know how all you kids are doin' up there in the far north! love ya!
janet & owen
Post a Comment