Sunday, November 9, 2008

Rain, Alice, and Nate at church....great week

Zach's week was good, because he umm played with his friends, and this week he was doing the pacer at PE and I could have got more but he felt like he was coughing stuff up. He played with his dog and he went to Aunt's house and saw his grandparents it was great to see them. He watched a movie at his aunt's place.

Hello, its Alice. My week was filled with excitement. Sunday was my last week in the Peavine Mountian ward in Reno. Monday after school my best friends Rachel and Ryan came over and we hung out until like 10. It was great. The next day we did not have school so I went over to Rachel's house and we picked up Ryan. We played pool all day and looked at pictures from our Yosemite trip. Wednesday was a late start day; after school Ryan came over and we baked chocolate chip cookies for a church dinner. For mutual we had a thanksgiving dinner and Ryan came with me. It was a blast. I felt bad for him though because my bishop drilled him with questions about us and his future after high school. Thursday night Rachel threw me a surprise going away party. It was Rachel, Ryan, Spencer, and I; my friend Jessica was going to come but no one could get a hold of her. We went to Starbucks and then up to Rachel's and we went into her hot tub. When they dropped me off at my house we said good bye and there were watery eyes. Not 5 minutes after they left Shealie a girl from church came and picked Liz and I up and we met our Laurel president at Cold Stone and we got ice cream and talked for a while. Then Liz and I went home. That was my last night in Reno. I was up until at least 1 in the morning packing and cleaning my room. On Friday I flew up to Washington. Now I am living in Washington with my mommy. Today we went to church and all of the girls were amazingly nice. I'm so glad to be home and living with my mom again. I should be starting school on Wednesday or Thursday.
Anyway that was my week. I hope you had a wonderful week!

ello every one, nate here to talk to you about my week

ok let me lead off with spunge bob is the dumbest cartoon around, its running in the back ground and i cant stand it. on now for the week, i SEVERLY over ordered for my freezer and am trying to figure out what im gonna do on monday, ive decided to take my car into a shop in sedro so i can get it fixed before it gets much worse weather wise up here, other than that not much finally started to go back to church so yeah, guess i'll talk to you later , PEACE

Well, I"ll start with our house is clear full, which is very nice. The best part was having everyone at church with us. The only way it wold have been better was to have Liz with us. She will be here for Thanksgiving and it will be great to have all of the kids here for a bit. I have had a busy week. Thursday I went with a Laura, a dear friend, and we started working on a project together, that will give us both more business experience. I'm very excited about it. We presented a local business with a new business plan. The owner really liked the plan so now we are working on putting the plans into motion, they include updating the stores web page, a newsletter to send to people who visit the store on a regular basis, and other things. Now comes the part of making it all work.

Thursday it started raining, and raining and raining. But luckily that didn't keep Alice from getting here on Friday. We are so glad that she made it here. she had requested fajitas for dinner so that is what we had, followed of course by ice cream. Zach and Christian were excited that she was coming as they figured there would be ice cream involved. She picked egg nog, the kids said it was very yummy. They are also glad she is here as Alice likes to bake and made brownies on Saturday. The boys requested Navajo taco for dinner on Saturday and they were yummy. Zach and Christian want me to make them for Turkey day but I told them NOPE we are having turkey. Justin mentioned that he could get use to eating them weekly, I don't think so though. I've been looking for more recipes that I can do in the crock pot as I'll be home a lot less to cook dinner on time after the first of the year.

Alice is now busy setting up her room. To make the rooms work in here we have made these adjustments, she will be in the bedroom during the week, and on the weekend she will sleep on the futon and the boys will sleep in the bedroom. So she is trying to make it so her things don't over power the boys things, but it feels like her room to her, and theirs to them.

No comments:

Mecham Family

  • Shirley B-day 10-27
  • Young Mi B-day 11-21
  • Jonathan B-day 12-7
  • Jake B-day 12-11
  • Mariah B-day 12-17
  • Celeste B-day 1-21
  • Ariel B-day 1-26
  • Parker B-day 4-7
  • Cristina B-day 4-7
  • Max B-day 4-20
  • Dad B-day 4-23
  • Michael B-day 7-11
  • Bruce B-day 7-11
  • Amy B-day 9-8
  • Mom B-day 9-28
  • Lisa B-day 10-4

Masterson Family

  • Eddie B-day 11-3
  • Will B-day 12-8
  • Brenda B-day 12-18
  • Melinda B-day 1-29
  • Spencer B-day 2-8
  • Jodi B-day 3-3
  • Jenny B-day 4-25
  • Daryle B-day 6-1
  • Helen B-day 6-3
  • Kara B-day 6-9
  • Grandpa Gene B-day 6-11
  • Whitney B-day 7-18
  • Clint B-day 8-17
  • Donald B-day 8-23
  • Aaron B-day 8-30
  • Kelli B-day 9-16
  • Jacki B-day 9-26