Thursday, July 16, 2009










Thought I would start catching everyone up, buy talking about Elizabeth's Graduation!! Alice and I had a whirl win trip, flying out on Saturday. Flying all day, oh did I mention that we thought it would be fun to hang out in the Atlanta airport for 5 hours. It was SOO much fun. Shea, Liz, WayJay, Curtis, and Jack picked us up at the airport. We got in right before Lizzy's friend flew in. Liz zipped back to the airport to pick her up, but took the long way home. By a special detour only known to her :) Luckily, Wayne and Shea were able to help her figure out the rest of the detour so she could return to us. My favorite part of her adventure was when she called to see if it was okay if she could stop and put gas in the car. I must defend Liz, she had been told not to put gas in the car after dark for safety reasons. She got the okay to get gas so she could make it home. The plot thickened as she was in a convertible, and the thunder storms were moving in. She did however beat them home and get the top up before it got wet:)

Sunday was a fun day, there was a yummy BBQ before graduation. Shea made the cutest cake for her. I didn't get picture :( Then off to graduation. This was the BIGGEST graduation I'd ever been to. I think Liz said there were around 500 kids in her class. She was one of the first ones out and across to get her diploma, I was so proud. I was thinking of when she was little and how hard she had to work to learn to read and all the cool things she had done. She has definitely done an incredible job. Back at the Adair's we took some fun pictures, one of my favorites was when Alice put on Liz's grad stuff, it was a glance into the future, a year.

Liz, Alice, and Connie drove me to the airport on Monday for a long flight home. I got back to my house at 2 AM on Tuesday. I got home and slept most of the day. Then back to work on Wednesday to start my week with no boys...but that story is to be saved for my next addition, coming soon.

No comments:

Mecham Family

  • Shirley B-day 10-27
  • Young Mi B-day 11-21
  • Jonathan B-day 12-7
  • Jake B-day 12-11
  • Mariah B-day 12-17
  • Celeste B-day 1-21
  • Ariel B-day 1-26
  • Parker B-day 4-7
  • Cristina B-day 4-7
  • Max B-day 4-20
  • Dad B-day 4-23
  • Michael B-day 7-11
  • Bruce B-day 7-11
  • Amy B-day 9-8
  • Mom B-day 9-28
  • Lisa B-day 10-4

Masterson Family

  • Eddie B-day 11-3
  • Will B-day 12-8
  • Brenda B-day 12-18
  • Melinda B-day 1-29
  • Spencer B-day 2-8
  • Jodi B-day 3-3
  • Jenny B-day 4-25
  • Daryle B-day 6-1
  • Helen B-day 6-3
  • Kara B-day 6-9
  • Grandpa Gene B-day 6-11
  • Whitney B-day 7-18
  • Clint B-day 8-17
  • Donald B-day 8-23
  • Aaron B-day 8-30
  • Kelli B-day 9-16
  • Jacki B-day 9-26