Sunday, September 7, 2008

First Day of School for Boys

Christian's first day back to school was intermediate between good and bad. He got good teachers, good classes, has wood shop again :) He as excited to see all his old friends from last year, and made a new friend. the bad part is there is a new kid that is a jerk to everyone. who was pushing people around. Another good thing is the bullies for last year are not so mean this year and they get to chew gum in school. Christian has a really fun math teacher who sells pencils and gum to the students. Christian is kinda happy to be back to school.

Zachary's first day of school he had PE and he didn't know where his class was or his teacher so he had to figure it out. He must have figured it out all right as he got back on the bus to go home:) The first day of school the parents got homework and Zach thought that was kinda cool. He has a bunch of friends in his class, there was new play ground equipment. Tuesday before they went back to school the boys cousin was over and played games with them, Zach said it was a lot of fun. And they took her back to the train station to go home, Zach thinks that is cooler than a plane as there aren't so many restrictions to ride. Yesterday he went to a party for his primary class, where there was a lot of swimming and game playing, along with working on the primary program for this year

Nathan is gr owning lamb chops and they look really silly, at least this time he is keeping the rest of his face under control, as far as hair growth goes. He bought yet another car, it has been suggested that he buy a wind shield wiper motor for it now and keep it in the car just in case.:) He also needs to replace the radiator and front light on one side. Nate has brought some yummy treats home from work. He has to get rid of at least one of his cars by the end of the week...or we will start charging him rent on them (giggle)

Justin has a new hobby, he goes on to craiglist and picks a state and then a town and learns what rent is and if we could get a job there. I decide if I would be willing to move there, relaying my feelings with how may labadoodles it would cost him to get me to move there:) It is silly but fun. He is also looking at a lot of books about different states. Justin worked on Saturday, we are setting that a side for our trip in Dec. to see everyone. We sure are excited.

I made cinnamon rolls yesterday, I called Nate at work and told him I would make them if he would bring powdered sugar home. I left the info. with Uncle Rich, he delivered the message but then said he would buy the powdered sugar if I made sure he got some so I will send some to work with Nate tomorrow. I have been working on setting up the fund raiser for cub scouts next spring. I think I have it figured out. Primary was nice today, I had to do sharing time, so I taught about prayer and why we pray. We talked about remembering to say thanks for things and not just asking for things. We also talked about seeking, asking and knocking. (Matthew 7:7)

Gizmo is starting to put on her winter weight and the geese are already flying south, this could mean that it is going to be a long cold winter, we are hoping that they are wrong.



No comments:

Mecham Family

  • Shirley B-day 10-27
  • Young Mi B-day 11-21
  • Jonathan B-day 12-7
  • Jake B-day 12-11
  • Mariah B-day 12-17
  • Celeste B-day 1-21
  • Ariel B-day 1-26
  • Parker B-day 4-7
  • Cristina B-day 4-7
  • Max B-day 4-20
  • Dad B-day 4-23
  • Michael B-day 7-11
  • Bruce B-day 7-11
  • Amy B-day 9-8
  • Mom B-day 9-28
  • Lisa B-day 10-4

Masterson Family

  • Eddie B-day 11-3
  • Will B-day 12-8
  • Brenda B-day 12-18
  • Melinda B-day 1-29
  • Spencer B-day 2-8
  • Jodi B-day 3-3
  • Jenny B-day 4-25
  • Daryle B-day 6-1
  • Helen B-day 6-3
  • Kara B-day 6-9
  • Grandpa Gene B-day 6-11
  • Whitney B-day 7-18
  • Clint B-day 8-17
  • Donald B-day 8-23
  • Aaron B-day 8-30
  • Kelli B-day 9-16
  • Jacki B-day 9-26