Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Justin

Hey peoples my life (Christian) is kinda bore'in right now but...just so y'all know you need t0 read this in a...western accsent ya varmits!!! soo00oo . . . I got this mini skateboard that you use for your fingers!!! and its kinda co0ol scho0ol is. . . the same so ummm . . . ya thats it In scouts we built a kitchen box for when we go camping. Watched conference and got to go to priesthood session and share a quart of ice cream with Dad afterwards.

Zach's week, when we were going to get Dad's present with Melanie we saw a rainbow, at first I could only see red, yellow and green, and then I could see all the colors. We got Dad an old fashion 9:10 to Yuma, a pocket watch that says "DAD" on it and a jacket for his birthday. On Tuesday his teacher says if they were quiet during writing time they would get a treat, it was rice crispys and was yummy. At cubs we studied the American flag and worked on the citizenship belt loop. On Saturday and Sunday I watched General conference, on Sat. I also watched "The Other side of Heaven" I really liked the movie and think you should watch it. It's about a missionary and his mission.

ok this is nathan here to tell you about my week so that mom doesn't make stuff up about me, the week kicked off with WORK of course now that I'm back from Reno and went back to the regular routine, and of course i am still car less since i cant buy a decent car to save my life, working on that though, as far as other projects go I'm fixing moms lawnmower as soon she buys a new pull cord for it, other than that its just playing with the fluffy dog and taking trips to sedro to visit Friends, that's pretty much the standard that I'm carrying on

So we have had a busy week, I'll start with the funny on the Gizmo. All week she has been chasing mice through the house at night. I haven't seen any signs of mice in the house though. Thursday night Justin said she brought a mouse into the living room, let it go, went and caught it again and brought it back. Saturday during the day she had it cornered again, and caught it again, then let it go...girr. She then cornered it by the door. Got board and left it. Thanks heavens for Nate, he came and shooed it out the door. We have slept soundly every night since thing. No more mice in the house.

Wednesdays are busy days for me, lots of driving. This week was even more so as the boys weren't in the same place for scouts, it looks like ti will be the same this week I figured I drive almost 2.5 hours on Wednesdays, doing my part to keep the oil companies in business.

Friday during the day Justin and I went down to the temple and did a session. It was nice to get a way for a bit. Traffic was intense on the way home. there was an accident and we had to figure out how to get back on the freeway, but we did, and got home and picked up the boys.

Come the first of January I will be working full time at the dr. office, Kelly will be doing other things. She will be greatly missed. I"m excited to go full time there, but know I rely on her when I have questions. she did say she would cover for me when I need a day off though and I am grateful for that. I will not be able to over see cub scout day camp next summer so I'll be letting them know this week.



I have been emailing Alice this weekend and found out the following. Liz took the SAT's on Saturday. I remember when I took them, we ended up needing to wait for an hour until the person passing out the test got there. I'm sure that Liz did an excellent job. Alice has been watching the boys a lot and doing school work she said. Alice also sent some great pictures of her birthday hope you enjoy them, We did.




I'm also posting some pictures that Jonathan sent of the girls and him and Celeste. We are so glad to get them also. The one of the girls with the turtle was when they are in Argentina. I'm hoping that he will continue to send pictures when they are out of the country. I thought about them when Pres. Monsen announced the new temples in Rome and Argentina. I hope they get to enjoy both of them.


Today is Justin's birthday. I made him lasagna, rolls and cake. After conference we had dinner, had cake, and opened presents. I think that he liked his presents, Zach was very excited about them as he was the one that went shopping and picked them out.

I've been working on the primary program, next Sunday is our run through and then we will do it. I think it is going to be good. I'm also working on next years primary things, I was inspired when Jonathan said the Christina was learning her articles of faith that we should learn them in our primary. My secretary said that she was in a ward where the children went to the bishop after the block and passed of an article of faith, we are going to give it a try at the beginning of the year. I am going to make a chart to keep track of how we are doing. We are even going to challenge the teachers, and presidency to learn them. Along with studying the monthly themes.

I started weight watchers this week, so you won't get an update here until I hit my first goal of 10% of my body weight. I am working hard at following the program, and learning the points system to help me eat wisely.

No comments:

Mecham Family

  • Shirley B-day 10-27
  • Young Mi B-day 11-21
  • Jonathan B-day 12-7
  • Jake B-day 12-11
  • Mariah B-day 12-17
  • Celeste B-day 1-21
  • Ariel B-day 1-26
  • Parker B-day 4-7
  • Cristina B-day 4-7
  • Max B-day 4-20
  • Dad B-day 4-23
  • Michael B-day 7-11
  • Bruce B-day 7-11
  • Amy B-day 9-8
  • Mom B-day 9-28
  • Lisa B-day 10-4

Masterson Family

  • Eddie B-day 11-3
  • Will B-day 12-8
  • Brenda B-day 12-18
  • Melinda B-day 1-29
  • Spencer B-day 2-8
  • Jodi B-day 3-3
  • Jenny B-day 4-25
  • Daryle B-day 6-1
  • Helen B-day 6-3
  • Kara B-day 6-9
  • Grandpa Gene B-day 6-11
  • Whitney B-day 7-18
  • Clint B-day 8-17
  • Donald B-day 8-23
  • Aaron B-day 8-30
  • Kelli B-day 9-16
  • Jacki B-day 9-26