We have been so busy. I can't believe how much more there is to do with one more teenager in the house. But it has been great fun. There have been hard decisions made by some of us. As we all learn to have more patience and understanding with each other.
Justin has spent a lot of time studying for the ham radio test. I will be joining him in the studying effort so that we can take the test in Dec. We are wanting to be able to use this as a hobby we can enjoy together. We had an investigator at church today, so Justin had to teacher a class today, he said that it went well. They will actually be in the Everson ward, but knew someone from the branch and came to visit us, we were quiet glad to have them.
Nathan got a truck this week, we are hoping, with fingers, eyes, and toes crossed that this one keeps running. Nate knew I had, had a bad few days so he made lunch for all of us today of french toast. It was very yummy, THANKS Nate. He and Alice also tackled the dishes for me which was muchly appreciated.
I have had a busy time, trying to keep up with the kids and my new project and the CTR Bookstore. It is keeping me busy but I did learn how to change a regular file to a PDF which is a new skill for me. I am also learning more about web design, I am so excited about all the new skills I am learning, or expanding while helping a dear friend out.
I am also learning the importance of patience, prayer, forgiveness and turning the other check, things that I really need to practice and remember. I have finding my time on my knees and in tears over many things. I am trying, not always successfully to put Christ first and do what I believe He would want me to do, instead of follow my first response. I have always said that I would never let someone else make me upset and then use that as a reason not to go to church. That was put to the test this week, I am glad that I didn't let this keep me away from church, as there were many things said that I needed to hear, especially in primary where being kind to others was talked about several times. I must always remember that kindness begins with me.
This week I am adding a workout back into my routine. I have a new workout that is only 20 min long so I am going to be in bed at 10 PM so I can get up and do my routine, before reading my scriptures. I'm looking forward to the results as I make this change in my life, even though I know that it will be tough.
We have decided what we want to do as a family to welcome in the New Year. We are gong to go for a walk around Lake Padden, and then go and do the polar bear plunge. It will be cold and cold, but it will be fun to create this memory with the kids, everyone but Liz will be there. The boys are so excited about it, I think we have even got Justin on board with our craziness. We shall see.
ok so what to say.......i got a truck again after decideing that cars are from the lower levels of a place i cant say cause mom is gonna read this. its an f 350 camper special from 74 with a 408 V-8 in it, its a beast to say the least, has four gas tanks and runs well, im scraping my other two cars to make some cash, to get to work im riding the bus from lynden to belling ham so i gotta get to be sooner than i used to, no more late nights for me. not much else going on here, so ttyl yall TRUCKS ROCK if you dissagree go eat a lemon lol jk jk
Hello! It is Alice. My past week has been quite exciting. I started school at Lynden High recently. It has been quite fun. In my 1st period fitness for life class almost all of the girls remember me from 7th grade. Me and my next door neighbor Erin are best friends. We go for long walks after school everyday. This thrusday and friday I stayed home sick :( which was not fun. Saturday night I went to this church dance. It was LAME! to put it lightly. Over all my week was pretty good. I have been talking to my friends from Reno a lot more than I thought I would; I talk to my bestest friend Ryan more than anyone. I'm so excited for turkey day. School is going good :) How is your week going?
<3>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mecham Family
- Shirley B-day 10-27
- Young Mi B-day 11-21
- Jonathan B-day 12-7
- Jake B-day 12-11
- Mariah B-day 12-17
- Celeste B-day 1-21
- Ariel B-day 1-26
- Parker B-day 4-7
- Cristina B-day 4-7
- Max B-day 4-20
- Dad B-day 4-23
- Michael B-day 7-11
- Bruce B-day 7-11
- Amy B-day 9-8
- Mom B-day 9-28
- Lisa B-day 10-4
Masterson Family
- Eddie B-day 11-3
- Will B-day 12-8
- Brenda B-day 12-18
- Melinda B-day 1-29
- Spencer B-day 2-8
- Jodi B-day 3-3
- Jenny B-day 4-25
- Daryle B-day 6-1
- Helen B-day 6-3
- Kara B-day 6-9
- Grandpa Gene B-day 6-11
- Whitney B-day 7-18
- Clint B-day 8-17
- Donald B-day 8-23
- Aaron B-day 8-30
- Kelli B-day 9-16
- Jacki B-day 9-26
1 comment:
{{{HUGS}}} my friend :D I thought the class presentation was perfect and very well done. Very timely indeed. Have a better week.
Post a Comment